CONDO & TOWHOUSE INSPECTIONS
Whether you are buying or selling a condo or townhouse, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
The typical inspection takes 2-4 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living unit
- Building design, framing and structure
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and balconies
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Custom installations and previous repairs
- Common areas: underground parking, paved driveways, parkade, storage area, hallways
We also use FLIR infrared inspection cameras to detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.
Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us today: